Terms and Conditions
All the donors need to accept the following Terms and conditions prior making donations:-
- All donations are made voluntarily.
- Donor should be of 18 years old.
- All donations are made online.
- By making this donation you warrant that the mechanism that you use (Credit card or Debit Card) is owned by you or you have permission to use it.
- DOHC is committed to use the donations in serving the humanity which are stated in the Donate page in the website.
- Reciepts can not be used for Tax purposes.
- The donator pledge not to seek any reciprocal favours from DOHC, on the basis of your donation.
- Your decision to donate to DOHC is appreciated. Once a donation is made you cannot ask for a partial or a full refund.
- All donations are made in Canadian Dollars.
- All information of the donor is confidential and will not be shared with anyone. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
- DOHC is not responsible for any loss and fraudulent use of Credit/Debit cards.